We thank God for the generous gifts he has given to our congregation in health, strength, and wealth and for the willingness of the congregation to share these gifts with the following programs and organizations:
- Soup Kitchen: providing food once a month.
- Mission of Mercy Staff: preparing lunches for them once or twice a year.
- SCCAP Food Pantry: food collection each Sunday and delivery to the Pantry
- Habitat for Humanity: support with volunteers for the building programs
- Gettysburg C.A.R.E.S.: provide shelter for two weeks during the winter months to the homeless
- Ruth's Harvest and Franklin Friends: providing food on the weekends for children in need.
- SpiriTrust Retirement Village: assisting in transporting the residents to and from the worship service once a month
- SCCAP Homeless Shelter
We also provide financial assistance through our Second Mile Ministry fund to:
- Adams County Rescue Mission
- Gettysburg Soup Kitchen
- Adams County Prison Society
- Thwol Omat Odolla
- SCCAP (South Central Community Actions Program)
- Lutheran Camping Corp.
- FruitBelt Farmworkers
- YWCA Financial Assistance
- Genesis Hope (Detroit MI)